Full Terms & Conditions for Employee Benefits £1,000 Gift Card Promotion
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- 1. Wickes Building Supplies Limited, Vision House, Colonial Way, Watford (Wickes)Eligibility
- 2. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)residents, 18 years and over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Wickes(and other group companies), their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
How to participate
- 3. A Wickes Gift Card has been affixed to every copy of the October issue of Employee Benefits Magazine.
- 4. 50 winning gift cards have been loaded, each with £20 of value, to spend at Wickes. The remaining cards are not loaded with any credit. The gift cards have been assigned at random to each copy of the magazine.
- 5. To establish whether a Gift Card has any credit on it, participants must go online to www.wickesgiftcards.co.uk/checkmybalance and follow the instructions, or they can go in to any Wickes store and ask a member of staff to check the card for them.
- 6. The winning gift cards are ready to be spent in store. They cannot be spent online.
- 7. Gift cards will expire 24 months from the date of the last transaction or top up, or in the case where gift cards are not spent or topped up, from the date of activation. If any winning cards are not used at all they will expire on 23/09/2016 and the credit will be forfeited. All gift cards are subject to the standard gift card terms and conditions which are available at www.wickesgiftcards.co.uk.
- 8. Wickes bears no responsibility for any cards missing from a copy of the magazine for whatever reason.
- 9. The gift cards are is non-transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
- 10. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants’ own.
- 11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Wickes reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- 12. Wickes reserves the right to disqualify any participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
For full terms and conditions relating to the Wickes Gift Card.