• Wickes gift cards (“gift cards”) are issued by Wickes Building Supplies Limited, (Company number 1840419) whose registered office is Lodge Way House, Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton NN5 7UG.
• Wickes gift cards can be presented at any Wickes store in the United Kingdom in full or part payment for goods (excluding gift cards purchases or gift card top up) at any time whilst the card is valid. No cash change will be given following the use of the card, but any outstanding balance will remain on the card and can be used against future purchases.
• Gift cards cannot be used for on-line, telephone purchases or mail order purchases.
• Gift cards cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash, except in accordance with your legal rights
• Gift cards cannot be used for the following purchases:-
- Tool Hire
- Any products sold in Wickes in store concessions
- Specialist Installations
- Paying for or paying off any outstanding Wickes financial loans for Kitchens or Bathrooms.
• Wickes reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being used for fraudulent purposes.
• The minimum amount required to top-up a Wickes retail gift card online is £10 and the maximum amount that can be loaded at any one time is £500. The maximum value that can be held on a Wickes retail gift card at any time is £2,500.
• Customers must be present with the gift card at the point of purchase.
• If this card remains inactive for 24 months or more it will be cancelled and any balance forfeited. An inactive card is a card which has not been used for any purchase, refund or top up.
• Customers should treat gift card as cash. Wickes cannot be held liable for Wickes gift cards, once activated, loaded and/or topped up, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced; nor will Wickes be liable for any amounts remaining on such cards.
• If a gift card is lost or stolen please contact Wickes on 0330 123 1234. In the event that a registered gift card is reported lost or stolen, Wickes may transfer any remaining balance at the time of the lost or stolen card being reported to a new card for the customer.
• Wickes reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e. g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal, cancellation of a gift card or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
• Wickes gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
• By activating and/or redeeming a Wickes gift card the customer accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights