At Wickes, we know that true quality is something that lasts.
Every single one of our to-order kitchens is designed and constructed to such high standards that we’re more than happy to guarantee ALL of our Kitchen Cabinets to 15 years, giving you peace of mind - and a long-lasting kitchen to be proud of!
Here are the details of our kitchen guarantees:
Terms of Guarantee for Wickes Home Delivered Kitchen Cabinets
- 1. Subject to these terms and conditions, we guarantee the component parts of our home delivered kitchen cabinets for the following timeframes:
- - Defects in material and workmanship on all cabinets - 15 years
- - Drawer boxes and drawer runners - 15 years
- - Hinges - 15 years
- - Adjustable cabinet legs - 15 years
- - Wall hanging brackets - 15 years
- - Shelf supports - 15 years
- - Doors and drawer fronts - 5 years
- - Handles and knobs - 5 years
- 2. The guarantee period will commence on the date of delivery, which must occur within six months of the order date. Please note we will require a copy of the delivery note evidencing your receipt of the products.
- 3. The home delivered kitchen cabinets must be installed and maintained in strict accordance with our recommended procedures, and once installed shall not be removed.
- 4. Damage due to abuse, misuse, neglect, infestation or accident, including broken glass is excluded from the terms of this guarantee.
- 5. Any attempt to modify or, in any way, change the home delivered kitchen units and accessories beyond our original specification will render this guarantee void.
- 6. This guarantee excludes and shall not apply in respect of:
- - Loss of use of products or consequential losses of any nature.
- - Normal wear and tear, gradual deterioration or weathering of external surfaces, scratching, denting, bruising, chipping or discolouration of painted or treated surfaces.
- - Any non domestic use of the products.
- - Products supplied outside mainland England, Wales and Scotland.
- 7. Upon discovery of a defect which may be covered by this guarantee, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 0844 892 2721. For training purposes these calls may be monitored. In order for us to evaluate your claim we will then send you a claim form to record all of the relevant details. In addition we reserve the right to carry out an inspection of the alleged damage or fault, before responding to your claim.
If you purchased these products from us as a consumer, we recognise that you may have additional rights under statute and confirm that this guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.Return to Kitchens