AEG 60cm 4 Zone Ceramic Hob Black HK634060XB
OptiFit 600mm ceramic hob with Stop+Go to reduce all zones to keep warm setting if cooking is interrupted. Return to cooking, Stop+Go remembers the selected settings. Also with touch controls which offer precise operation and are easy to wipe clean.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 30 A
- 516 mm
- 38 mm
- 576 mm
- 7.66 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Hob Type:
- Hob Rings:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 4 Highlight zones with a variety of different sized zones including 1 dual zone and 1 multipurpose zone for bigger pans
- Front facing touch controls give a flush finish to the hob, offering a precise operation
- Stylish ceramic hob with OptiFit stainless steel frame, for a designer installation
- For added safety the residual heat indicators warn when the hob is still hot after cooking
- Controls can be locked for additional safety and prevent alteration to cooking selection
- AutoMax quickly brings the hob to the boil, then automatically reduces to the pre-selected power level
- Stop+Go to reduce all zones to a keep warm setting if cooking is interrupted. Return to cooking, Stop+Go remembers the selected setting
- Set a reminder with the timer, or glance at the count up timer to keep in control of your cooking
- Auto safety switch off will cut the power if the hob is left to heat for a long period
- If you have any technical questions, please contact AEG direct on 08445 611611
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.