AEG 60cm 4 Zone Maxisense Flexi Induction Hob Black IKE64450FB
The bridging function on this hob links the two sections creating a larger section for versatile cooking. This hob offers Power Booster for intense rapid heat up and DirekTouch controls for quick, precise heat level selection.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 30 A
- 520 mm
- 55 mm
- 590 mm
- 11.18 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Hob Type:
- Hob Rings:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 4 MaxiSense sections mean that each zone can adapt to the size and shape of your pan sending heat to fit the pan exactly
- DirekTouch controls allow for extra precision when trying to achieve the best results
- Bridge function enables the linking of zones creating a larger cooking section for versatile cooking
- AutoMax quickly brings the hob to the boil, then automatically reduces to the pre-selected power level
- Stop+Go to reduce all zones to a keep warm setting if cooking is interrupted. Return to cooking, Stop+Go remembers the selected setting
- Set a reminder with the timer, or glance at the CountUp timer to keep in control of your cooking
- Oko Timer, saves energy by setting the timer which cleverly switches off the zone and uses residual heat to complete the last few minutes of cooking
- Intelligent induction technology ensures that the area around the pan stays cool, keeping you safe from burnt fingers
- OptiHeat control with 3 levels of residual heat on each cooking zone
- Please note: Induction hobs work with magnetic fields. If you have a medical device such as a pace maker fitted, do seek advice from your doctor before using.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.