AEG 60cm Induction Hob with SenseBoil IAE64411FB
Product code: 206534
In Store Only
There are more exciting things to do than watching water boil. Let the SenseBoil® induction hob assist. It detects rising bubbles and automatically reduces to a low simmer. No more constant monitoring. So the focus can be on what matters most. Fine-tuning those flavours. Mastering that menu.
- Availability: Showroom
- Delivery: Within 14 days
- Depth: 520 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 590 mm
- Weight: 10.56 kg
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hob Type: Induction
- Hob Rings: 4
- Colour: Black
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Manufacturer Model No: IAE64411FB
- Brand Name: AEG
Features & benefits
- The Boil Sensor detects rising bubbles and automatically adjusts the temperature settings, reducing it to a controlled simmer. No more montioring. Saving both time and energy.
- The Hob2Hood function connects the hob and the hood. The cooker hood automatically adjusts the fan speed based on the heat, without lifting a finger. For powerful extraction when searing. And quieter extraction when simmering.
- Enjoy effortless heat adjustments with Direct Access. Instead of tapping several times to increase the heat, you can now tap the number directly for the right amount of heat. Instantly.
- The MaxiSense® self-sizing cooking zones detect the sizes and shapes of each pan. However large or small. It sends immediate heat to fit their bases, without compromising on performance. Experience the ultimate in kitchen adaptability. For complete culinary control.
- No more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost button gives you an instant burst of heat that boils water in under 90 seconds* – that’s even faster than an electric kettle. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling potatoes, and other quick cooking jobs too, like searing meat.
- Key-lock function
- Child safety lock function
- Pause button which brings all zones down to less than 1