AEG 80cm Induction Hob with SenseFry IAE84851FB
Product code: 206237
In Store Only
Get the very best taste and texture when frying, every single time. To start, just select the food and desired result. No more guessing when the pan or oil is at the right temperature. No more heat adjustments. With the SenseFry® induction hob, great flavour is guaranteed.
- Availability: Showroom
- Delivery: Within 14 days
- Depth: 520 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 780 mm
- Weight: 12.94 kg
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hob Type: Induction
- Hob Rings: 4
- Colour: Black
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Manufacturer Model No: IAE84851FB
- Brand Name: AEG
Features & benefits
- A single, full colour touchscreen provides complete control over the hob. Monitor live feedback for each zone and adjust the settings accordingly. It's an intuitive way to finesse the cooking process – all it takes is a touch.
- Preparing many dishes at the same time or cooking for a dinner party? This hob is made for those occasions when you need more options, with equally tasty results. It´s FlexiBridge feature means you can customize your own cooking area, combining up to 4 segments with a consistent and even heat distribution. It’s ideal for large or long pans, or for cooking lots of dishes together that need extra space. And of course, it´s still great for solo after-work suppers.
- The Hob2Hood function connects the hob and the hood. The cooker hood automatically adjusts the fan speed based on the heat, without lifting a finger. For powerful extraction when searing. And quieter extraction when simmering.
- Once a cooking zone is in use, its timer can be accessed quickly and conveniently via the touchscreen display. No toggling through menus or other zones. And because each dish can be precisely timed individually, absolute control over the cooking process is assured.
- Pause button which brings all zones down to less than 1
- Induction zones with power booster function
- Child lock for the controls
- Powerslide heat control fuction
- Minute minder and timer
- Flex zones, for larger pans