AEG 85cm Designer Stainless Steel Cooker Hood DVB4850M
With its rectangular shape, this vertical hood will add a distinctive look and feel to your kitchen. In addition to its striking design, the hood features powerful air-quality technology to efficiently keep kitchen air clean, even in large spaces.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 10 A
- 457 mm
- 457 mm
- 800 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Electric):
- 450 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Gas):
- 500 mm
- Ducting Diameter:
- 150 mm
- 16.80 kg
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Airflow Rate Per Hour:
- 647 m3
- Maximum Decibels:
- 74 dB(A)
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Chimney Hood
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Electronic variable 3 speed push button control
- Washable aluminium grease filters - the metal filter attracts the grease from cooking vapours, reducing odours, purifying the air and optimising performance
- The filter is dishwasher safe and never needs replacing
- Extraction mode - a ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours
- Clear view of what you are cooking with modern halogen lamps
- Innovative electronic controls make regulating the cooker hood functions more convenient. From modifying the fan speed to adjusting the light settings, take complete control of the cooking process
- No. of speed settings; 3
- Charcoal filter type: TYPE57
- Energy class: C
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.