AEG 90cm Chimney Stainless Steel Cooker Hood DBE6980HM
Sophisticated and powerful, this advanced chimney hood is crafted from the highest quality materials. The meticulously designed technology features an energy-efficient motor to keep air clean and fresh, even in large kitchens.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 10 A
- 470 mm
- 60 mm
- 898 mm
- Minimum Height:
- 660 mm
- Maximum Height:
- 860 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Electric):
- 500 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Gas):
- 650 mm
- Ducting Diameter:
- 150 mm
- 15.70 kg
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Airflow Rate Per Hour:
- 340 m3
- Maximum Decibels:
- 71 dB(A)
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Chimney Hood
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Extraction mode - a ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours
- Task lighting when you're cooking, mood lighting when you're dining. This cooker hood features dimmable LED lights that adapt to align with your kitchen's lighting, allowing the decision of bright lights when cooking or ambient lightning up to you.
- Hob2Hood Technology
- Innovative technology ensures virtually silent operation
- Breeze function that removes odours and keeps the kitchen fresh
- This low energy consuming cooker hood, matched with the most powerful motor, delivers by cleaning air in the kitchen quickly and efficiently
- No. of speed settings: SilenceTech Range, 3+2 Intensive, Breeze function
- Energy class: A+
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.