AEG 90cm Designer Black and Stainless Steel Cooker Hood DVK6980HB
As well as showcasing distinctive style, this advanced vertical hood features meticulously designed technology; a highly powerful energy-efficient motor keeps kitchen air clean, even in large kitchens.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 10 A
- 396 mm
- 465 mm
- 898 mm
- Minimum Height:
- 630 mm
- Maximum Height:
- 980 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Electric):
- 500 mm
- Minimum Hob Clearance (Gas):
- 500 mm
- Ducting Diameter:
- 150 mm
- 31 kg
- Glass and Stainless Steel
- Airflow Rate Per Hour:
- 370 m3
- Maximum Decibels:
- 70 dB(A)
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Chimney Hood
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Extraction mode - a ducting kit is attached to the hood to extract the cooking vapours externally, giving a pleasant kitchen environment, which is free from cooking odours
- Hob2Hood function autmatically turns on the cooker hood and lights
- Advanced, dimmable LED lighting strips on the cooker hood give you the best of both worlds; high visibility on the cooking area, and atmospheric ambient light in the rest of the kitchen
- Innovative technology ensures virtually silent operation
- This filter captures and cleans away cooking smells incredibly efficiently to leave kitchens fresh. The longest-lasting disposable filter, it can be washed and reactivated to ensure it maintains its high odour-filtering performance.
- This low energy consuming cooker hood, matched with the most powerful motor, delivers by cleaning air in the kitchen quickly and efficiently
- No. of speed settings: SilenceTech Range, 3+2 Intensive, Breeze function
- Energy class: A+
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.