AEG Fully Integrated Washing Machine L61470BI
Fully integrated 1400rpm and 7kg washing machine for perfect fabric care and advanced controls with LCD display for programme confirmation and audible signal for programme end.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- 544 mm
- 820 mm
- 596 mm
- 60.40 kg
- Load Capacity:
- 7 kg
- Maximum Spin Speed:
- 1400 rpm
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Energy Consumption per Cycle:
- 1.01 kWh
- Water Consumption per Cycle:
- 52 L
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption:
- 210 kWh
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption:
- 10400 L
- Years Guaranteed:
- Integrated Washing Machines
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Wool plus programme helps reduce wool shrinkage by gradually reducing the temperature before the rinse phase
- Advanced controls with LCD display for programme confirmation and audible signal for programme end
- A dedicated stain option dispenses stain removing treatment at 40C making it more effective.
- Easy iron plus programme actively reduces creasing in fabrics for shorter ironing times
- Take control of your washing, with our super quick option, which allows you to reduce the wash cycle time depending on how clean your clothes are
- Our specially designed refresh programme, for up to 3kg of clothing at 30C in just 30 minutes.
- If you have any technical questions, please contact AEG direct on 08445 611611
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.