AEG Single Multifunction SenseCook Pyrolytic Stainless Steel Electric Oven BPK842720M
Use the FoodSensor to tell the oven how you want your dish cooked using just the words you would in a restaurant - rare, medium, well done. For the first time, you can trust that the SenseCook oven understands the result you want, just from the words you choose. Without even opening the oven door, everything from tender joints of meat to molten chocolate fondants are controlled and mastered. At last, an oven that speaks your language.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 16 A
- 567 mm
- 594 mm
- 41 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Single Ovens
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- The built in SenseCook food probe measures the precise cooking temperature inside the food, for perfect results every time
- Rotary Command Wheel that responds immediately to touch for full and instant control over your cooking
- Inclined FloodLight focuses 100% on the food; specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food
- A Pyrolytic cleaning function; heats up to 500C and turns food residue to ash
- Base heat finishing; heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp
- Food probe; the electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached, the oven will automatically switch off, giving perfect results
- Fan controlled defrosting; suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes
- Temperature range 30C - 300C
- 1 Cake tray grey enamel, 1 Dripping pan grey enamel ?Grids supplied with the oven: 1 Trivet chromed, 2 Wire shelves chromed
- Total electricity loading; W: 3500; frequency: 50; energy class: A+; energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.99 Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.