AEG Steam Boost Single Electric Stainless Steel Steam Oven BSK882320M
The SteamBoost oven with FullSteam function makes more of the flavours within your food. It works in exactly the same way as a traditional oven, with the added benefit of steam, and this is where food gets really exciting because heat, of course, browns and crisps. The introduction of steam makes all the difference. Locking in the natural moisture to deliver a whole range of juicy and succulent dishes including meat, fish, casseroles and vegetables - even desserts. It's all about taste, and lots of it.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 16 A
- 567 mm
- 594 mm
- 43 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Stainless Steel
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Single Ovens
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Isofront Plus quadruple glazed door; multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven
- Rotary Command Wheel that responds immediately to touch for full and instant control over your cooking
- Inclined FloodLight focuses 100% on the food; specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food
- Base heat finishing
- The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, giving perfect cooking results
- Fan controlled defrosting; suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes
- Temperature range 30°C - 230°C
- Trays supplied with the oven: 1 Cake tray grey enamel, 1 Dripping pan grey enamel, 1 Set punched + unpunched stainles steel pan
- Grids supplied with the oven: 1 Trivet chromed, 2 Wire shelves stainless steel
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.