Bosch PBD 40 Bench Variable Speed Pillar Drill - 710W
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The PBD 40 bench drill is especially accurate and very easy to use thanks to its technical features, with a 710 watt universal motor replacing the classical belt drive found in conventional bench drills. This means that the speed can be variably adjusted using the rotary knob. The troublesome task of retensioning the belt is now a thing of the past. The PBD 40 is also equipped with two gears and a Constant Electronic control system that prevents the speed from dropping when drilling in hard materials.View product details
- Maximum Diameter (Wood):
- 40 mm
- Maximum Diameter (Steel):
- 13 mm
- 710 W
- No Load Speed:
- 2500 rpm
- 11.15 kg
- Chuck Capacity:
- 1.5 - 13 mm
- Power Type:
- 230 V
- Pillar Drills
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PBD 40
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Bench drill PBD 40 the convenient way to achieve high-precision drilling results
- The electronic digital display permits an exact speed setting in line with requirements while Bosch Constant Electronic ensures consistent speed
- The innovative digital display enables easy reading of the exact drilling depth
- With 2-speed gearbox: high power in 1st gear, high speed in 2nd gear
- The high-quality, keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit
- Integrated laser to assist with drilling: for easy, precise drilling at exactly the required position
- Even round workpieces can be fixed conveniently using the quick-action clamp for an absolutely precise drilling result
- The parallel guide and the large work plate ensure accurate and safe positioning of the workpiece
- The rotating wheel with integrated softgrip allows for a controlled, comfortable drilling rate
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee when you register with myBosch within 28 days of purchase.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.