Bosch PEX 300 AE Random Orbital Sander - 270W
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Bosch PEX 300 AE random orbital sander has a powerful motor with a rated power input of 270W and a very low weight of 1.5kg. This enables you to work quickly, especially when working on large surfaces. The PEX 300 AE can be guided in an especially easy and controlled manner, which enables fatigue-free use. Whats more, it is also possible to perform polishing applications of all kinds using the corresponding accessories which are available in the accustomed high quality from Bosch.View product details
- Orbits per Minute:
- 4000 - 24000 opm
- Power Type:
- Sheet Size:
- 125 mm
- 1.50 kg
- 270 W
- Plastic case Paper Assistant (ET no. 2 609 004 646) 1 sheet of sanding paper K 80
- Random Orbital Sanders
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PEX 300 AE
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Compact, lightweight design for optimum handling and comfortable working
- The random orbit principle ensures the finest finish with high sanding performance and the best results, even when polishing
- Clean working thanks to Bosch microfilter system the built-in dust extraction element sucks the dust directly into the microfilter box, which comes complete with the tool
- With micro velcro-type fastening for fast and convenient sanding sheet changes
- Easy fitting of the sanding paper thanks to paper assistant
- Bosch electronic: continuously variable speed preselection for material-specific working
- New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.