Bosch PMF 250 CES Multi-Tool Set 240V - 250W
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool helps DIYers with all renovation and repair jobs. The powerful 250W motor with Bosch Constant Electronic and continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate enables you to work consistently and gear the tool towards the material at all times. The patented Starlock toolholder allows for an abundance of accessories to be mounted on the PMF 250 CES, and the AutoClic System enables them to be replaced within only three seconds.View product details
- 1 Segment Saw Blade, ACZ 85 EB, 1 Wood Plunge Cut Blade, AIZ 32 EC, 1 Delta Sanding Plate, AVI 93 with metal core, 1 Sanding Set with Sanding Sheets (6pc), 1 Rigid Scraper, ATZ 52 SC, 1 Depth Stop (4 steps - for segment saw blades), User Manual
- Power Type:
- Multi-Tool Kits
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PMF 250 CES
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Versatile tool due to a wide range of innovative Bosch Starlock accessories
- Easy, tool-free changing of accessories in only 3 seconds due to new AutoClic System
- Dust extraction system that can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner enables dust to be minimised during sanding
- Precise and gentle plunge cutting due to rounded cutting edges of the plunge cut saw blades with Curved-Tec
- Maintain an exact cutting depth using the 4-stage depth stop
- Consistently high performance even under load thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic
- Faster work rate thanks to powerful 250 watt motor
- The new Starlock interface for accessories offers maximum power transfer due to tight-fitting 3D connection between machine and Starlock accessories
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.