Bosch PMF 350 CES Multi-Tool - 350W
The Bosch PMF 350 CES is the right multifunction tool for demanding renovation jobs. This tool is exceptionally versatile thanks to its large selection of Starlock and Starlock Plus accessories. Its AutoClic System also enables the accessory to be changed easily within only three seconds. A 180 degree LED light band ensures that the work area is always exceptionally well illuminated. The motor with 350 watts of power ensures a fast work rate when sanding, cutting or sawing.View product details
- 1 Segment Saw Blade, ACZ 85 EB, 1 Wood Plunge Cut Blade, AIZ 32 EPC, 1 Wood + Metal Cut Blade, PAII 65 APB, 1 Delta Sanding Plate, AVZ 93 G, 1 Sanding Set with Sanding Sheets (6 pc), 1 Depth Stop (4 steps - for segment saw blades), 1 Dust extraction, 1 Ex
- Power Type:
- Multi-Tool Kits
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PMF 350 CES
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Easy, tool-free changing of accessories in only 3 seconds due to new AutoClic System
- Consistent illumination of the work area thanks to 180 degree LED light band
- Precise and gentle plunge cutting due to rounded cutting edges of the plunge cut saw blades with Curved-Tec
- Optimum guidance using the auxiliary handle
- Dust extraction system that can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner enables dust to be minimised during sanding
- Maintain an exact cutting depth using the 4-stage depth stop
- Consistently high performance even under load thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic
- Fastest work rate thanks to powerful 350 watt motor
- Continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate enables you to gear your work towards the material and application
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.