Bosch PST 18 Li Cordless Jigsaw - Bare
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The PST 18 LI (Baretool) cordless jigsaw features a compact size and lightweight design. As a result, the tool is exceptionally handy, providing a high level of control and optimum ease of use. The jigsaw can jigsaw can cut to depths of up to 80 mm in wood, and up to 5 mm in steel.View product details
- 1.60 kg
- Maximum Cut in Wood:
- 80 mm
- Maximum Cut in Steel:
- 5 mm
- Maximum Cut in Aluminium:
- 10 mm
- Power Type:
- Battery Type:
- Battery Storage Capacity:
- 2.0 Ah
- Strokes per Minute:
- 0 - 2400 spm
- 18 V
- 1x saw blade, CutControl, anti-splinter guard, blade storage and protective cover
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PST 18
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Syneon Chip: Intelligently controlled energy for optimum power and maximum endurance in every project
- Compact size, low weight and outstanding handling ensure perfect control
- Stroke rate control using the trigger switch for an easy sawing start and material-specific working
- Maximum precision and control the innovative Bosch cut control in combination with the integrated power light gives you a perfect view of the workpiece
- Minimal vibration and safe, comfortable working due to Bosch Low Vibration with linear mass balance and ergonomic softgrip
- Bosch SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds without the need for additional tools
- Dust blowing function and dust extraction port for dust-free working
- Adjustment of the sole plate for mitre cuts up to 45 degrees
- Up to 6 saw blades can be easily stored in the integrated saw blade storage compartment
- Bare tool, batteries & charger not supplied
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.