Bosch PST 700 E Jigsaw - 500W
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
The PST 700 E is a high-performance, easy-to-use jigsaw from Bosch. As it is around 20% smaller than its predecessor, it is even more compact and even easier to handle. Weighing just 1.7 kilograms, it is ideal for all types of sawing project. The tool offers unbeatable handling, ultimate control and a high level of user comfort. Thanks to its 500 watt motor, it is both powerful yet comfortable.View product details
- 1.70 kg
- Maximum Cut in Wood:
- 70 mm
- Maximum Cut in Steel:
- 4 mm
- Maximum Cut in Aluminium:
- 10 mm
- Power Type:
- Strokes per Minute:
- 0 - 3100 spm
- 500 W
- 1x jigsaw blade and carry case
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- PST 700 E
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Powerful 500 W motor and 70 mm cutting depth in wood making even hard jobs easy
- Bosch SDS ensures effortless and safe saw blade changes within seconds without the need for additional tools
- Switchable air blast function ensures a clear view of the cutting line at all times
- Adjustment of the sole plate for mitre cuts up to 45 degrees
- Dust extraction port for dust-free working
- Robust sole plate for steady guidance
- New cable guide with hanging hook for practical storage
- Stroke rate control using the trigger switch for an easy sawing start and material-specific working
- Minimal vibrations and safe and convenient working due to Bosch Low Vibration with linear mass balance and ergonomic softgrip
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.