Bosch PTA 2000 Folding Table Saw Stand
The PTA 2000 mobile saw stand provides users with an easy method for transporting benchtop saws. It can also be folded together to act as a transport trolley. It is able to carry a maximum load of 125 kilograms. This means that the PTA 2000 saw stand can also be used for transporting heavy tools. Thanks to its sturdy design, the mobile saw stand provides a robust stand at all times.View product details
- Maximum Height:
- 595 mm
- Saw & Roller Stands
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Make your benchtop saw mobile
- The mobile Saw Stand PTA 2000: the ideal addition to your Bosch Table Saw PTS 10 and Bosch Pull-Push Saw PPS 7 S
- Easy to assemble and dismantle with only one lever movement, without needing to detach the saw
- Ergonomic and safe sawing at a comfortable work height
- Easy and comfortable transport of benchtop saws, the Saw Stand PTA 2000 is a trolley when folded together
- Offers high stability and a load bearing capacity of 125 kg due to its solid construction
- Quick and safe storage: the Saw Stand PTA 2000 enables space-saving storage of your benchtop saw thanks to its kickstand
- Working height : 595 mm
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.