Bosch PTK 3.6V 1.3Ah Li-ion Cordless Tacker
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The practical PTK 3.6V Li-ion cordless tacker from Bosch is easy to use. Thanks to its lithium-ion technology, the battery does not experience any memory effect or self-discharge. Its push & release system ensures controlled actuation, and thus safe operation. The easy to read charge level and reserve indicators mean that you can get an overview of your decorating and stapling work at all times. Thanks to the ergonomic softgrip zone, the PTK 3.6 LI is always comfortable to hold, even after long periods of use.View product details
- Staple Size:
- 10 mm
- Power Type:
- Charge Time:
- 5 hrs
- Driving Power:
- 30 bpm
- 70 mm
- 255 mm
- 185 mm
- 1.22 kg
- Hammer Tackers
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Small, lightweight and compact, this is the handiest tool in its class
- No memory effect, no self-discharge: always ready for use thanks to lithium-ion technology
- Easy-to-operate push & release system for controlled triggering: just push the tacking nose onto the workpiece and press the switch
- Softgrip for safe and comfortable handling
- With charge level indicator which informs you about the current battery status
- Easy-to-load staple magazine with reload indicator
- Versatile when fixing thin materials on softwood
- Includes 1000 staples (type 53, length 8 mm) (2 609 255 820) 5-hour charger (2 609 003 265)
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.