Bosch Universal Level 2 Cross Line Laser Level
Hourly delivery - £9.95
Hourly delivery on 7,000 lines.
Order by 5pm Monday - Saturday to receive your items on the same day in a time slot of your choice.
We deliver 6 days per week.
Next day delivery - from FREE
Next day delivery.
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
The Universal Level 2 has a self-levelled laser cross with a horizontal and vertical opening angle of a min. 120°. Incorporated with Bosch Laser Technology, it has a typical accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm/m and a working range of up to 10m. The Universal Level 2 allows for easy enabling of precise transfer applications through additional plumb points. You also have the choice between 3 different usage modes, which are indicated through LED: self-levelled cross, self-levelled all lines and slope mode cross.View product details
- Battery Size:
- Number of Batteries:
- Working Range:
- up to 10 m
- 11 mm
- 14 mm
- 0.39 kg
- Universal Level 2
- Battery Type:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Three different modes to choose from: self-levelling cross, self-levelling laser cross with plumb points, incline function which makes this tool useful for many indoor levelling jobs
- The accuracy of +/- 0.5 mm/m means that the user can expect precise working results
- The high-quality, bright laser diodes allow for a working range of up to 10 m for long distance applications in the home
- An opening angle of 120° for long lines on the wall, even with a short working distance
- The integrated 1/4" tripod thread can easily be used with accessories to help you get to those hard-to-reach areas
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Please select your preferred delivery option at checkout.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.