DeWalt D25133K-GB 3 Mode SDS+ Hammer Drill - 240V
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
DeWalt SDS+ Hammer Drill with 3 modes drilling, hammer drilling and chisel. 2Kg hammer ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes from 4mm to 26mm and light chiselling application in brick, soft masonry and the occasional concrete. 240V 3 pin UK plug, side handle and depth stop in heavy duty kit box.View product details
- Blows per Minute:
- 0 - 5500 bpm
- Maximum Torque:
- 2.6 Nm
- Maximum Diameter (Masonry):
- 26 mm
- Maximum Diameter (Wood):
- 30 mm
- Maximum Diameter (Steel):
- 13 mm
- 800 W
- No Load Speed:
- 0 - 1500 rpm
- Power Type:
- Cable Length:
- 4 m
- Multi-Position Side Handle, Depth Stop and Heavy Duty Kit Box
- Hammer Drills
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 26 mm in diameter
- Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications
- Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
- Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Output air slots designed to protect users' eye
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.