DeWalt DWS780-GB 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw 240V
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
DeWalt 240v 305mm Compound Slide Mitre Saw with XPR cut indicator and large cut capacity up to 110mm x 303mm. The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles.View product details
- Power Type:
- 1675 W
- 240 V
- Mitre Saws
- Years Guaranteed:
Features & benefits
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required
- Outstanding cutting performance in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm
- Heavy duty durability with the ability to fully adjust your machine to mainatin accuracy over the life fo the tool.
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 50° left and 0° - 60° right
- New quick release bevel stop setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 345 mm wide
- Outstanding dust control and deflection away from cutting area
- Electronic speed control for adjusting cutting speed when cutting materials other than wood
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our 'standard' products are available for next-day delivery (depending on your location and when you place your order).
Wickes delivers 'standard' (non-Big & Bulky) products to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses, and to The Isle of Wight. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Where our next-day delivery service is available, it applies to 'standard' products that are ordered Monday – Thursday before 6pm.
For orders placed on a Friday before 6pm, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Monday.
For orders placed between 6pm on a Friday and 6pm on a Sunday, we will try to deliver 'standard' products the following Tuesday.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Unfortunately this product is not currently available to Click & Collect. Visit our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.