Dremel DSM20 Compact Saw 230V - 710W
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
The Dremel DSM20 tool is a versatile compact saw that uses abrasive cutting technology. This tool is intended for straight cuts in wood, plastic, metal, drywall, fibreboard and tiles.The abrasive grit found on the edge of the wheels combined with the high speed rotation and the powerful motor ensures that all the cuts are accomplished with ease.View product details
- Blade Diameter:
- 77 mm
- Bore Size:
- 11.1 mm
- 1.70 kg
- Maximum Cut at 90 Degrees:
- 21.5 mm
- Maximum Cut in Wood:
- 21.5 mm
- Maximum Cut in Steel:
- 21.5 mm
- Maximum Cut in Aluminium:
- 21.5 mm
- Maximum Bevel:
- 45 deg
- Power Type:
- Noise K Factor:
- 96 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power:
- 108 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Pressure:
- 1.59 Pa
- Vibration K Factor:
- 3,3 m/s_
- 710 W
- 230 V
- Dremel DSM20, 1 x DSM500 multi-purpose carbide cutting wheel, 3 x DSM510 metal and plastic cutting wheels, 1 x vacuum cleaner attachment, 1 x straight edge guide, 1 x 2x4 cutting guide, 1 x sturdy and spacious storage case.
- Circular Saws
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Excellent line of sight for accurate cutting
- Abrasive wheel technology for straight cuts, plunge cuts and flush cuts in wood, metal, tile, plastic and masonry
- Worm Drive gearing for durability and power
- Powerful 710W Motor for tough applications
- Adjustable Depth guide for precision and control
- Dust extraction port for clean working environment
- Product includes: Dremel DSM20, 1 x DSM500 multi-purpose carbide cutting wheel, 3 x DSM510 metal and plastic cutting wheels, 1 x vacuum cleaner attachment, 1 x straight edge guide, 1 x 2x4 cutting guide, 1 x sturdy and spacious storage case.
- This means that none of the DSM20 accessories have sharp intimidating teeth
- The DSM20 accessories use abrasive wheels opposed to conventional tooth bladed wheels
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.