Easy-Trim Master 112gsm Integrate Breathable Felt 1m x 50m
Product code: 169556
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is out of stock
Primarily used to eliminate the problems with condensation in new homes by allowing the roof to breathe, Easy-Trim microporous breather membranes also improve energy efficiency, act as a barrier to minimise wind uplift and load acting upon slates and tiles, and provide secondary protection against water ingress. Manufactured by thermally bonding outer spun-bonded polypropylene layers with an inner layer of microporous film. In our lightweight range of roof underlay's, Master delivers performance and value for money. . The Integrate range from Easy-Trim incorporate high performance integrated acrylic tapes allowing rapid installation without the need for battened overlaps, saving on costs, time and potential health and safety issues.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Colour: Grey/Blue Grid
- Coverage: 50 m2
- Usage: Exterior
- Type: Membrane
- Country Origin: United Kingdom
- Brand Name: Easy Trim
Features & benefits
- All of the Integrate membranes comply with wind uplift requirements across all 5 national wind zones, as specified in BS 5534 Annex A.
- Suitable for all types of warm and cold roof construction, including use with sarking boards.
- BBA, NSAI and CE certified
- Printed with an easy to use cutting grid.