Electrolux 60cm 4 Zone Induction Hob Black KIV6446
Maximum freedom. As long as the crossties completely covered, you can place pans with different sizes and shapes anywhere you like. You can instantly set the temperature with just a touch using the intuitive Direct Access Rotary controls.View product details
- Up to 28 Days
- Current Rating:
- 30 A
- 520 mm
- 60 mm
- 590 mm
- 11.40 kg
- Fuel Type:
- Hob Type:
- Hob Rings:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- 600mm Full induction hob
- Direct Access for instant temperature selection in just one touch
- 4 Infinite induction zones
- Bridging Function bridges two zones together to form one extra large zone, perfect for oversized pots and pans
- Red LED's For easy level identification
- 3 step residual heat Indicators so that you know which zones are still hot
- Automatic heating up brings the hob to full power at the touch of a button
- Booster function to quickly bring the hob to full power
- Stop and Go function reduces zones to keep warm setting if cooking is interrupted and resumes from last setting
- Please note: Induction hobs work with magnetic fields. If you have a medical device such as a pace maker fitted, do seek advice from your doctor before using.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes deliver items?
Our ‘Supplier Delivered’ products come direct from the supplier and will take Up to 28 days to be delivered.
All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address.
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses. We are unable to deliver to other remote and offshore locations.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Supplier Delivered: £7.95
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.