Electrolux Built In 7kg Washing Machine - E774F402BI
Product code: 205990
Electrolux's PerfectCare 700 built-in washing machine is designed to run quietly, fit in seamlessly with other appliances and provide you with smooth results. Its SteamCare System ends each wash with a whoosh of steam, reducing wrinkles by a third and achieving a flawless finish without ironing. Electrolux's PerfectCare 700 built-in washing machine reduces wrinkles by a third with SteamCare.
- Delivery: Within 14 days
- Availability: Showroom
- Depth: 540 mm
- Height: 819 mm
- Width: 596 mm
- Weight: 68.50 kg
- Load Capacity: 7kg
- Colour: White
- Energy Efficiency Rating: A+++
- Energy Consumption per Cycle: 0.93 kWh
- Water Consumption per Cycle: 53 L
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Type: Washing Machines
- Manufacturer Model No: E774F402BI
- Brand Name: Electrolux
Features & benefits
- Our SteamCare System ends each wash with steam to reduce wrinkles by a third. Achieving a smooth finish without the heat of regular ironing.
- size of the load within the first minute to reduce the time, energy and water used. This means even the smallest load will not be washed for too long, ensuring items retain their look and feel. Less wear and tear, guaranteed.
- Our SoftPlus Option pre-soaks and distributes clothing evenly. Ensuring every fibre is reached and that every item in the load feels soft and smells fresh for longer.
- Make certain the laundry will fit into your schedule. With TimeManager®, you can adjust the cycle and your laundry will be ready exactly when you say so.
- Washing machines from Electrolux are designed to perform quietly. This means that you can run a cycle while maintaining a calm and comfortable environment.
- Washing programs: ON/OFF, Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Delicate, Antiallergy, Steam, Spin / Drain, Rinse (Rpm Dep), Duvets, Rapid, Sport, Outdoor, Denim, Wool/Silk
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Delay start option
- Silk program designed specifically for silk with gentle wash and adapted spin cycle