Energenie Mihome Radio Controlled Smart Single Light Switch - Nickel
This is a radio controlled switch for the switching of mains power to lighting and appliances up to 250W. Only the line is switched to the load. Switching is initiated either by radio control or manually by pressing the button on the housing. It is compatible with MiHome Remote Control and the MiHome network. It is a receive-only device operating in the 433MHz ISM short-range band using OOK modulation.View product details
- Number of Gangs:
- Number of Ways:
- 30 mm
- 86 mm
- 86 mm
- Black Nickel
- Fastener Type:
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Current Rating:
- 10 A
- 220V AC
- Operating System Compatibility:
- Connection Type:
- Smart Switches
- Pack Quantity:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Switch your existing lights from wherever you are
- Free iOS and Android app, plus browser interface
- Convenient and seamless integration with your existing light switches
- Switch on/off via the MiHome app or set timers, use geofencing or IFTTT to control automatically
- Requires installation in place of your existing light switch or a suitable 25mm patress box and lighting ring connection
- Suitable for dimmable LED, halogen and incandescent bulbs
- Not suitable for flourescent, CFL or non-dimmable LED bulbs
- Works with Amazon Alexa, IFTTT and Google Home
- Energenie Mihome Gateway Required
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.