Euramax 4 Square White Right Hand Composite Door 840mm x 2100mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The durable 4 Square Composite Door with a glass-reinforced plastic finish, for ideal weather resistance. It offers a stylish appearance with minimal maintenance required.View product details
- 2100 mm
- 70 mm
- 840 mm
- Opening Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Double Glazed
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- BSEN 12211:2000, BSEN 1027:2000, BSEN 1026:2000
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- A GRP compression moulded skin door with a Polyurethane thermally insulated core to keep the warmth in and reduce your energy bills. The internal face of the door is white to match your internal décor and open inwards.
- To fit opening of 840 mmmm wide by 2100 mmmm high, the door slab size is 728mm wide by 1988mm high.
- Supplied in a pre-hung frame with a chrome lever/lever handle, a Yale Lockmaster lock, a chrome letterplate and adjustable hinges for ease of installation.
- Supplied with a white full frame for easy installation against your existing floor line. No sill supplied.
- 24mm double glazed toughened sealed units with stippolyte obscure glass for subtle privacy.
- Fully compliant with existing building regulations and supplied with an Energy Level Rating B. The doors are tested in accordance with BSEN 12211:2000, BSEN 1027:2000, BSEN 1026:2000 - in short they're protected against extreme weather conditions (simulated gusting winds starting at 63 miles an hour and up to 80 miles an hour - stronger than a hurricane)
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee for your extra peace of mind - don't forget to register this when you receive your door
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over