Euramax Bespoke uPVC A Rated STFS Casement Window - White 1751-2050mm Width
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Customise the size of our made to measure windows to get the exact size you need. Select the width band the window falls into on the dropdown to the right. Height must be within the height banding listed below. Our supplier will be in touch to confirm all measurements within 1 working day once you have placed your order. Your window will then be manufactured and delivered direct to your home within 14 working days.View product details
- Width Band:
- 1751 mm - 2050 mm
- Height Band:
- 800 mm - 1250 mm
- Window Type:
- Casement Made to Measure
- Glazing Type:
- Double Glazed
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.4 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Choose the width of your window from width brackets provided in the dropdown menu above
- Choose a height from between 800mm and 1250mm (don't forget - 30mm of your height will be the sill)
- A Rated by the British Fenestration Rating Council and 28mm glazed units providing excellent thermal efficiency with a u value of 1.4 W/m² K
- Hardwearing 70mm uPVC frame is virtually maintenance free and won't rot, flake, peel or rust
- Supplied internally beaded with an ovolo, decorative bead and with a secure locking system for added security
- Supplied with 3 white handles and a 150mm sill (please include the sill in the height when ordering your window)
- Trickle vents fitted through the sash allowing clean fresh air ventilation even when the window is locked and secure and reducing the risk of condensation and damp in your home
- Complies with Building Regulations Part L and Part F and Scottish Section 6
- Supplied with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. Please see our T&C download for further information
- Due to the bespoke nature of this product, once measurements are confirmed your order cannot be cancelled. Please see our T&C download in the Technical Sheet below for further information
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.