Euramax Edwardian Glass Roof Full Glass Conservatory - 15 x 12 ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The Edwardian Conservatory boasts an attractive 3-sided design with elegant features. This conservatory has a contemporary feel suitable for most modern homes. The rectangular floor makes the most of your available space, whilst the pitch of the roof gives you extra headroom for a spacious feel. The Celcius One Glass roof is the perfect upgrade to improve the performance of your conservatory - if you want additional space that will provide comfort in all seasons this is the conservatory for you.View product details
- 3810 mm
- 3468 mm
- 4630 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 15 ft x 12 ft
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Glass Type:
- Clear Double Glazing
- Door Style:
- French Doors
- Structural Material:
- Aluminium-Reinforced PVCu
- Roof Material:
- Full Height Conservatories
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- BS EN 12150-1 & BS EN 12608
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- The Celcius One glass roof has a 78% heat reflection score reflecting approximately 3 times more solar energy than standard glass, it reduces the effect of harmful UV rays (UV protection of 94%) allowing greater protection of your valuable furniture and fabrics and it softens the impact of natural light through the roof of your conservatory for increased comfort
- The easy clean coating reduces the requirement of manual cleaning, as it enables water to run off the glass taking most dirt and grime with it. It requires 70% less cleaning than standard glass roofs and does not support adhesion or growth of bacteria meaning a more hygienic environment
- The glass roof provides a U Value of 1.0 and the uPVC window frames give 1.4 (A+ Rated Glass), meaning greater insulation to help reduce your heating bills
- The windows are 24mm Low 'E' thermally efficient double glazed glass units, with toughened safety glass to EN12150-1 and are internally beaded for added security. Supplied with two opening windows that feature espagnolette locking, key locking handles and night vent facility
- French doors are supplied with high security multi-point locking system to help protect your home
- The coating applied reduces maintenance and helps to prevent unsightly marks from appearing on the roof and is guaranteed for 10 years
- Includes windows, French doors, glass roof, sills, couplings, corner posts, roof components, fixtures, fittings, handles, locks and installation instructions
- Does not include flashing, base and any building materials. These products can all be purchased separately from Wickes
- Instructions/DVD included with product
- Base Diagram available in the technical sheet below
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.