FloPlast 50mm MiniFlo Downpipe Shoe - Brown
Product code: 435209
The 50mm Brown downpipe shoe is used at the end of a MiniFlo downpipe to direct rainwater to a drain or a gully. A smaller profile based on the original Round Line system, it is an ideal solution for garages, sheds, summer houses and most garden buildings.
- Depth: 65 mm
- Height: 112 mm
- Width: 59 mm
- Material: PVCu
- Colour: Brown
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Type: Downpipe Shoes
- Manufacturer Model No: RBM3Br
- Brand Name: FloPlast
Features & benefits
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK from durable, lightweight recyclable PVCu.
- Zero waste to landfill from the manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging.
- This system is not compatible with other systems in the market place.
- The joint between the downpipe and shoe should be secured with a 430127 pipe clip, using 32mm x 6.5mm screws.
- Simple pushfit connection, no glue or mastic required
- RAL Colour Mahogany/Van Dyke Brown 8016
- Manufactured to BS EN 12200
- Easy to install