Floplast 115mm High Capacity Gutter Internal Stopend - Black
Product code: 114621
The 115mm black High Capacity gutter internal stopend is used to convert unions, angles or running outlet fittings to stopends. A deeper profile means the system offers a high flow rate that could reduce the number of outlets required and reduce drainage runs. Suitable for new builds, house refurbishments, conservatories and extensions.
- Depth: 53 mm
- Height: 136 mm
- Width: 136 mm
- Material: EPDM
- Colour: Black
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Years Guaranteed: 10
- Certifications Met: Kitemarked KM501316
- Type: Gutter Stopend
- Manufacturer Model No: REH2B
- Brand Name: FloPlast
Features & benefits
- FloPlast 10 year colour and performance guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK from durable, lightweight recyclable PVCu.
- Zero waste to landfill from the manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging.
- This system is compatible with most plastic systems manufactured to BS EN 607.
- RAL Colour Jet Black 9005
- Manufactured and Kitemarked to BS EN 607 KM501316
- Easy to install