Forest Garden 2 ft x 2ft Shiplap Small Garden Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The stylish and compact Shiplap Small Garden Store from Forest keeps everything neat, tidy and in its place. 250 litres of storage capacity makes it perfect for keeping wellies, dog leads, toys and other outdoor equipment out of sight. Its attractive design with Apex roof means it won't look out of place when used as a convenient store near front or back doors. The green mineral felted roof keeps it weathertight and the floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.View product details
- 510 mm
- 1380 mm
- 650 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 2 ft x 2ft
- 32 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- General Purpose
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Stylish and compact high quality Outdoor Store suitable for siting by entry doors or on patios
- Approximate 250 litre capacity
- Attractive smooth-planed Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with padlock (not included)
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The store is made from smooth-planed interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards to give a high quality finish
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.