Forest Garden 3 ft x 2 ft Shiplap Apex Garden Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
With its stylish design, attractive Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels and natural timber finish, this Shiplap Garden Store from Forest is perfect for subtly fitting into your garden or patio setting. It is easy to store taller items such as forks, spades, garden cutting tools and brooms due to its height. This unit can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting due to the relatively compact footprint. The subtle design has a robust interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction made from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards with a natural colour finish.View product details
- 510 mm
- 1380 mm
- 1100 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 3 ft x 2 ft
- 46 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- General Purpose
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- The 600 litre capacity offers a generous amount of storage and the double doors also give easy access to the contents inside
- High quality green mineral felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers that raise the unit off the ground to keep it dry and the roof is finished with a high quality green mineral felt. Also available with Pent roof
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.