Forest Garden 3 ft x 2 ft Shiplap Pent Garden Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The versatile and stylish Shiplap Garden Store from Forest is perfect for outdoor areas where space is limited and is an attractive unit that will look great in any garden. This quality garden store provides the perfect location for storing away garden clutter. Designed with a Pent roof, its height means it is easy to store taller items including brooms, furniture, forks, spades and kid’s scooters, keeping them all neatly out of sight. The clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled to slope either way depending on your preference or position in the garden. With a relatively compact footprint, this means the store can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting. The subtle design has a robust interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction made from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards with a natural colour finish. Also available with Apex roof.View product details
- 550 mm
- 1320 mm
- 1080 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 3 ft x 2 ft
- 45 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- General Purpose
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximate 600 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- There are hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch to allow the contents to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled to slope either way depending on your preference or position in the garden
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.