Forest Garden 3 x 2 ft Apex Tall Garden Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
This Tall Garden Store from Forest provides 750 litres of storage capacity in a small area. With a roof height of just under six feet it’s perfect for keeping long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture neat and tidy. The relatively small footprint means it is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and will blend attractively into any garden. Also available with Pent roof.View product details
- 510 mm
- 1830 mm
- 1100 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 3 ft x 2 ft
- 51 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- General Purpose
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The felted Apex roof keeps the store weather tight and the floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
- The store is made from traditional Pressure Treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards. The front has attractive, smooth-planed interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove panels
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.