Forest Garden 6 ft x 3 ft Shiplap Apex Large Outdoor Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
The stylish and spacious Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest is made from high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards and is ideal for those larger garden items you want to protect from the weather and keep safe. It is a great looking alternative to a conventional shed. Double doors provide easy access to large items like garden furniture, barbecues, and tools. It is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water and the roof is finished with smooth-planed decorative barge boards all-round. Also available with Pent roof.View product details
- 810 mm
- 1520 mm
- 1980 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 6 ft x 3 ft
- 95 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- Bike Store
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- This robust Outdoor Store is manufactured using interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove, smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- With a generous 2000 litre capacity, this versatile unit is also perfect for use as a mower store or bike store, with enough space to store two adult and two children's bikes and associated accessories
- High quality green mineral felted roof
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The unit is further protected from the weather with its high quality green mineral felted roof
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.