Forest Garden 6 ft x 3 ft Shiplap Pent Large Outdoor Store
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
If you are looking for a stylish alternative to a shed, the Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden is a practical and great looking solution. This robust, high quality outdoor store is manufactured using smooth-planed, pressure treated, shiplap tongue & groove boards and will look good in any garden or outdoor space. This subtle yet practical unit is also mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. Additional smooth-planed decorative barge boards all-round give an attractive finish. Also available with Apex roof.View product details
- 870 mm
- 1450 mm
- 1950 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 6 ft x 3 ft
- 93 kg
- Yes (with padlock sold separately)
- Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed:
- General Purpose
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- Clever design means the green mineral felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- The doors can be closed using turn buttons provided and locked secure with the use of a padlock on the plate hasp and staple latch
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.