Forest Garden 8 x 6 ft Reverse Apex Overlap Pressure Treated Shed with Assembly
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
This shed's design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential. The alternative design of this shed has a fixed window next to the door, so there's plenty of light. The solid timber boarded floor allows for storage of heavier items. For added strength and security, the single door is braced with double 'Z' framing and features hidden door hinges. It can be secured with the hasp and staple latch. The window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate that wonêt go yellow or brittle over time and is fixed with security screws that cannot be unscrewed. The roof is finished with attractive black sand felt.View product details
- 1905 mm
- 2367 mm
- 2401 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 8 ft x 6 ft
- Mixed Species Softwood
- Pressure Treated
- Number of Windows:
- Glazing Type:
- Roof Shape:
- Reverse Apex
- Roof Protection:
- Black Sand Felt
- Number of Doors:
- Assembly Service Required:
- Full instructions, fixing pack, plate hasp and staple latch
- Treatment Guarantee:
- 15 Years
- Certifications Met:
- Timber Shed
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Straight cut, overlap board construction allowing natural movement of the timber and water run-off
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- 1 window made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double 'Z' framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Attractive smooth-planed barge boards
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding, 28x28mm framing and strong fully boarded floor
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Comes with fixtures, fittings, felt and easy to follow instructions
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over