Forest Garden 8 x 9 ft Pressure Treated Wooden Frame Glass House
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
This elegant timber Glasshouse is a beautiful alternative to the classic greenhouse. The hexagonal design allows the maximum amount of sunlight to get to your plants, and the panels and roof are fully glazed with toughened glass, which lets plenty of sunlight in. An integral sectional timber floor gives this glasshouse excellent stability and can withstand the weight of many plants.View product details
- 2450 mm
- 2690 mm
- 2810 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 9 ft x 8 ft
- 260.43 kg
- Frame Material:
- Pressure Treated
- Number of Doors:
- Glazing Type:
- Toughened Glass
- Roof Shape:
- Roof Vent
- Years Guaranteed:
- Medium Greenhouses
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Features hexagonal design and unique vent cap on the roof
- This decorative glasshouse is a fully functioning greenhouse that will easily become a focal point in your garden
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Five sets of collapsible potting shelves
- Double doors makes access while carrying tools or pots much easier
- Three opening windows will keep this greenhouse ventilated
- Unique roof venting system
- Made in the UK
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.