Forest Garden Apex Overlap Dip Treated Windowless Shed - 5 x 3 ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A compact shed to store away gardening equipment. Perfect for positioning against a wall or in a corner. The roof and floor of this shed are made from hard wearing sheet material and the roof is finished with black sand felt. The door is braced with triple battens and can be hung either side of the opening to suit your garden.View product details
- 938 mm
- 1953 mm
- 1615 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 5 ft x 3 ft
- External Area Coverage:
- 1.37 m2
- Internal Area Coverage:
- 1.31 m2
- 77.60 kg
- Mixed Species Softwood
- Autumn Gold
- Dip Treated
- Number of Windows:
- Roof Shape:
- Roof Protection:
- Black Sand Felt
- Number of Doors:
- Assembly Service Required:
- Full instructions and fixing pack
- Treatment Guarantee:
- 10 Years
- Certifications Met:
- Timber Shed
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Straight cut, overlap board construction allowing natural movement of the timber and water run-off
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Attractive smooth-planed barge boards and decorative finial
- No windows so your possessions are not on show
- Triple-braced door
- Door secured by turn button
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding, 28x28mm framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Comes with fixtures, fittings, felt and easy to follow instructions
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.