Forest Garden Apex Overlap Pressure Treated Windowless Shed - 4 x 3 ft with Assembly
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A compact yet secure home for your belongings, ideal for positioning in the corner of smaller gardens. This shed features a strong solid timber boarded floor. The door is braced with sturdy double 'Z' framing, hung with hidden hinges for security and secured with a hasp and staple latch. It can be hung on either side to suit its location. This building has a black sand felted roof constructed from hard wearing sheet material. Smooth-planed barge boards and finial finish the shed with a decorative touch.View product details
- 922 mm
- 2043 mm
- 1320 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 4 ft x 3 ft
- Mixed Species Softwood
- Pressure Treated
- Number of Windows:
- Roof Shape:
- Roof Protection:
- Black Sand Felt
- Number of Doors:
- Assembly Service Required:
- Full instructions, fixing pack, plate hasp and staple latch
- Treatment Guarantee:
- 15 Years
- Certifications Met:
- Timber Shed
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Straight cut, overlap board construction allowing natural movement of the timber and water run-off
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Attractive smooth-planed finial and barge boards
- No windows so your possessions are not on show
- Strong door with double 'Z' framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding, 28x28mm framing and strong fully boarded floor
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Comes with fixtures, fittings, felt and easy to follow instructions
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over