Forest Garden Half Log Raised Bed - 300 x 960mm
This Half Log Raised Bed can easily create a simple kitchen garden for you to grow herbs or vegetables in. The rustic design will look great in any garden setting, and even make a focal point on a decking or patio area when filled with floral plants. The 30cm depth of the planter allows for the growth of deep root vegetables and plants. The timber used to manufacture this planter has been FSC certified and pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.View product details
- 300 mm
- 960 mm
- 38.60 kg
- Natural Timber
- Pressure Treated
- Certifications Met:
- FSC® Certified
- Raised Garden Beds
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- The Forest Half Log Raised Bed has an eye catching design that will look great as a floral display or kitchen garden
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated logs
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Holds approximately 200L of compost
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.