Forest Garden Reverse Apex Overlap Dip Treated Shed - 6 x 4 ft
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
A secure storage solution for keeping gardening equipment or furniture neatly tidied away. The reverse apex design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential. This building is secured with a door that is braced with strong double 'Z' framing, hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked. The roof and floor of this shed are made from hard wearing sheet material and the roof is completed with black sand felt. The fixed window is glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate and is fixed with security screws.View product details
- 1320 mm
- 2264 mm
- 1815 mm
- Size Imperial:
- 6 ft x 4 ft
- External Area Coverage:
- 2.99 m2
- 133.50 kg
- Mixed Species Softwood
- Autumn Gold
- Dip Treated
- Number of Windows:
- Glazing Type:
- Roof Shape:
- Reverse Apex
- Roof Protection:
- Black Sand Felt
- Number of Doors:
- Assembly Service Required:
- Full instructions, fixing pack, plate hasp and staple latch
- Treatment Guarantee:
- 10 Years
- Certifications Met:
- Timber Shed
- Brand Name:
- Forest Garden
Features & benefits
- Straight cut, overlap board construction allowing natural movement of the timber and water run-off
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- 1 window made of unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Strong door with double 'Z' framing
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Attractive smooth-planed barge boards
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding, 28x28mm framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Comes with fixtures, fittings, felt and easy to follow instructions
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.