Google Nest Protect 2ND Generation Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery
Product code: 171221
Its time to expect more from your smoke alarm. The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. It's also the first home alarm you can silence from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you whats wrong and can even alert your phone. Meet the all-new Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to. This alarm is battery powered.
- Power Type: Battery
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Connection Type: Wireless
- Operating System Compatibility: iOS & Android
- Depth: 70 mm
- Height: 158 mm
- Width: 159 mm
- Weight: 790 g
- Colour: White
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Type: Smoke & CO Alarms
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Manufacturer Model No: S3000BWGB
- Brand Name: Google Nest
Features & benefits
- Thinks, before it speaks. Nest Protect has a friendly human voice that gives you an early warning. That way you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- App Silence: Silence alarms with your phone, not your tea towel. If everything’s under control and there’s only a little smoke, silence the alarm from the Nest app.
- Thoughtful, not annoying. Tests itself: You’re supposed to test smoke alarms monthly. But most people don’t. So Nest Protect checks its batteries and sensors over 400 times a day. And it’s the first alarm that uses Sound Check to quietly test its speaker and siren once a month.
- Count sheep, not chirps. No one should be woken up by a low-battery chirp at 2 am. When you turn off the lights, look for a quick green glow. That’s our Nightly Promise. It means all your Nest Protects have tested themselves, the batteries are fine and there won’t be any chirps. Sweet dreams.
- A Nest home. When you add more Nest products to your home, they automatically work together. And you can control them all from one place: the Nest app. Heating systems can cause carbon monoxide leaks. In an emergency, Nest Protect tells your Nest Thermostat to turn off the heating to keep the danger from spreading.
- Battery powered