House of Mosaics Niagara Mosaic Tile Sheet - 305 x 300 mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
With modern tones of iridescent blue and silver effect, combined with metal effect glass bricks, and hammered textures, in an irregular linear patternyou will be sure to create the wow-factor on any wall. The metal effect glass bricks mean you can use this mosaic in a wet area with no worries!View product details
- 305 mm
- 8 mm
- 300 mm
- 1.54 kg
- Colour Family:
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Inc Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Sealing Required:
- Mosaic Tile
- Brand Name:
- House of Mosaics
Features & benefits
- Use this mosaic on the wall only
- Each mosaic sheet has a mesh backer which simplifies installation, as well as giving the flexibility to cut to size, and to shape as required.
- Use as a border, horizontally or vertically in between larger format tiles, or create the wow factor using as a feature wall or zoned area.
- This mosaic is made from glass material, making it suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Don’t be put off by the irregular shape! All our mosaics are designed with an interlocking system, to fit together like a jigsaw!
- We recommend matching a white, or grey tile to complement this mosaic tile.
- We recommend you remove the grout immediately once installed, as excess grout will be difficult to remove from the mosaic.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.