House of Mosaics Woolacombe Mosaic Tile Sheet - 300 x 300 mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Be daring, be different…! Make a eye catching statement by using our range of pebbles. Woolacombe uses a combination of white, beige, cream and green toned, hand-cut, flattened stones. They look bold in a wetroom or zoned shower areaView product details
- 300 mm
- 10 mm
- 300 mm
- 1.43 kg
- Natural Stone
- Colour Family:
- Hand-Cut Pebbles
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Inc Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Sealing Required:
- Mosaic Tile
- Brand Name:
- House of Mosaics
Features & benefits
- Use this mosaic on the wall or floor
- Each mosaic sheet has a mesh backer which simplifies installation, as well as giving the flexibility to cut to size, and to shape as required.
- Use as a border, horizontally or vertically in between larger format tiles, or create the wow factor using as a feature wall or zoned area.
- This mosaic is made from natural stone material, making it suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms.
- We recommend all our natural stone products are sealed using professional tile care products. Colour of stone will darken once sealed for your information.
- Don’t be put off by the irregular shape! All our mosaics are designed with an interlocking system, to fit together like a jigsaw!
- We recommend you remove the grout immediately once installed, as excess grout will be difficult to remove from the mosaic.
- We recommend matching a cream, brown, green or grey tile to complement this mosaic tile.
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.