Keylite Pine Centre Pivot Roof Window with Triple Glazing - 780 x 980mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
Our low-maintenance centre pivot roof window is a durable and cost-effective option. Toughened gas-filled double-glazing offers improved thermal efficiency. Great easy-fit features including Flick Fit brackets and Expanding Integrated Thermal Collar included as standard, for a simple fast installation process. Triple glazed for a lower U value as well as better sound insulation. A separate Flashing Kit must also be purchased.View product details
- 780 mm x 980 mm
- Window Type:
- Centre Pivot Roof Windows
- Glazing Type:
- Triple Glazed
- Glass Type:
- Roof Pitch:
- 15° - 90°
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Expanding Integrated Thermal Collar integrated into the window frame. The collar is activated by simply pulling release tabs for a fast insulation solution, combating cold bridging
- Flick Fit brackets for easy installation
- Warm edge glazing as standard. Toughened outer pane and a centre pane U-Value of just 1.0W/m2K
- Streamlined, recessed fit comes as standard
- Ventilation flap allows fresh air to circulate even the window is closed and locked
- Window rotates through 180 deg and can be locked in position for easy cleaning from the inside
- Multi-laminate pine construction for strength and aesthetic quality. Hand-sanded frame has multiple lacquer coats for a stain-resistant surface
- Window can be installed in any sloping roof with a pitch between 15 and 90 deg
- Very low maintenance window with wipe-clean coating and non-lubricated hinge
- Triple glazing for a lower U value
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.